Buxton Resources Limited (ASX:BUX)
Buxton Resources Limited is a publicly traded company which listed on the ASX in October 2007.
Buxton is focussed on the discovery and development of metalliferous ore deposits including nickel, copper, gold, iron and graphite.
Read the latest independent investment research from Hartleys here.
Since incorporating, Buxton has achieved a number of outstanding technical and commercial milestones including a virgin discovery which defined an entirely new magmatic nickel-copper sulphide province in the Kimberley Region, the definition of a high grade graphite resource at the Yalbra Project and a magnetite resource at Zanthus. Our grassroots exploration success has translated to several farm-in Joint Venture agreements with mid-tier producer IGO Limited.
Key factors which position Buxton for future success include:
- a tight capital structure
- a highly experienced board and management group
- a track record of exploration discovery
- a fully funded and highly committed JV partner in IGO Limited (Fraser Range JV, Merlin JV, Quick Shears JV and the West Kimberley JV)
- an exciting grassroots gold play in a world-class district (Goldmember Project)
- a strong cash position
- a clear strategy for acquiring the company's future project portfolio...
Figure 1: Buxton's Project Porfolio